About this role
- Development and implementation of Procurement Quality Surveillance program with frequent reporting to Project Assurance Management and Project Management of Vendor performance;
- Assures that those responsible for the Procurement Surveillance Plan comply with the deliverables of the plan as approved with frequent review of findings & metrics as they apply to Quality;
- Management of COMPANY third party inspection services contract and budget allocation;
- Issuance of a Weekly/Monthly reporting pertaining to procurement Quality performance and highlighting issues that require management involvement for rectification;
- Review vendor documentation inline with project requirements including approval of the final Manufacturing and Fabrication Books;
- Coordination of COMPANY Vendor inspection program inline with approved Audit Program, PIM Schedule and Inspection and test Plans and Project Q Specification for Vendors;
- Review and distribution of Vendor Inspection reports to project personnel and monitors Vendor Punch list exercises and develop and analyze trends;
- Provides technical advice to PMT Engineering, Procurement and Construction on QA/QC;
- Responsible for implementing and recording procurement quality surveillance programs, monitoring Contractor performance and review of the Punch List submittals;
- Provides a liaison role between PMT Vendor Inspectors and their effective surveillance and punch list responsibilities;
- Participates in NCR and CAR clearance and investigation of debottlenecking activities to ensure effective resolution and clearance of punches.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering or Science preferred or agreed equivalent, Valid certification IM Lead Auditor Qualification to ISO 9001:2015 Knowledge and/or Experience;
- 15 years experience associated with Quality Assurance and Quality Control executing Major projects including Major fabrication, manufacturing and installation of offshore assets;
- At least 5 Years previous experience managing procurement Quality Surveillance programs, using criticality ratings process and managing TPI inspection attendance;
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the Middle east with prior experience of executing projects for the state of Qatar being a positive;
- Previous experience in purchase and quality surveillance program implementation for long lead Items.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement