About this role: Principal Operations Engineer
- Lead the multi discipline Production Engineering team for executing the fabrication scope of the project, manages Operations Engineering & Yard activities to meet the schedule and support Construction Manager/PMT in coordinating with other functions, client, subcontractor, third party agencies etc.;
- Supervise discipline production engineers;
- Identify production engineer resource needs for the project and communicate these regularly to division Production Engineer;
- Manage the progress and productivity reporting on the project;
- Understand the full contractual scope of work, contract type and milestone schedules;
- Review constructability and ensure work execution plan is based on the most productive option;
- Conduct fabrication 4WLA and prioritizes material and drawings to suit;
- Responsible for documenting all scope of work changes, and coordinating AFC estimate updates;
- Responsible for initiating and approving all revisions orders and change orders via DTCM;
- Solve technical problems and initiate site queries to ensure work disruption in minimized and productivity is optimized;
- Lead by example in following the company safety policies.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical/ Naval Architect/ Electrical) with Topside/ Jacket/Pipeline experience;
- 10 - 15 years Fabrication experience in leading on single/ multi discipline role for projects in Oil & Gas;
- Suitable applicants will have a minimum 8 years' experience in construction of offshore oil and gas related structures, leading multiple production engineering disciplines and a minimum 4 years' supervisory experience.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai