About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international PMC is currently recruiting for OJT Assessor for long term commissioning / O&M contract to be based in Kuwait at New Refinery. This will be long term project. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on transferable visa and can join immediately / short notice.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in refinery operations positions of increasing responsibilities such as Field Operator, Console/Control Room Operator, Supervisor, including exposure to multiple refinery units;
- Develop refinery unit operating procedures, operating manuals, training manuals, qualification assessments, and other training materials;
- Perform internal technical reviews of training documentation, Instruct training classes and field training for operator qualifications, Implement training plans;
- Provide end user refinery unit specific coaching and problem solving;
- Experience using Microsoft Office software, specifically Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Visio;
- Ability to read piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) and other engineering drawings.
- Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait