About this role: Offshore Supervisor
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
- Acts as PMT technical representative onboard the vessel during the execution phase, communicating the activity status and progress to the Vessel Lead;
- Responsible for on-vessel safety and quality;
- Serve as day-to-day interface with EPC contractor/craft labor;
- Monitor and ensure compliance with specification, procedures, and plans;
- Participates with onshore planning, procedure review and installation Risk Assessments prior to vessel mobilisation;
- Monitors quality control of installation activities onboard vessel;
- Assist in collection of all documentation offshore relating to the project;
- Equipment and personnel certifications;
- Contractor DPRs and minutes of meetings;
- Vessel equipment inspections and audits;
- Survey reports, as built reports and management of change (MOC) reports;
- Capture lessons learned during installation activities;
- Co-ordinates with Marine Warranty Surveyor on marine audits for installation vessels;
- Monitors vessel condition/readiness;
- Work effectively within established procedures, or create and endorse new procedures as necessary to further develop the Project Management philosophy;
- Work on large capital expenditure projects in a highly dynamic team environment, with tight deadlines, high pressure and visibility, requiring accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi‑ task;
- Attends vessel safety meetings and tool box talks to ensure there is a clear understanding of the activities that are to be performed;
- Undertakes daily walk through observations of operational areas, to check on progress, safety and housekeeping.
- Demonstrate extensive experience on supervision of installation activities for platforms, pipelines and subsea cable including diving and ROV operations;
- Demonstrate basic training or knowledge in;
- Lifting and Rigging;
- Diving and ROV activities;
- Safety Representative training;
- Min 10 years offshore installation experience on vessels;
- Min 5 years experience as Company Representative onboard offshore installation vessels in a supervisory or foreman role;
- Fluent English.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha