About this role: .Net Full Stack Developer
Brunel Australasia are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to join one of our largest Oil and Gas client to contribute on both developing and delivering applications.
This role is suited to a Senior Software Engineer who is happy to work close to the business for mutual success. Split between our Brisbane city offices (60%) and working from home (40%), this dynamic role is tightly integrated into the gas trading digital products team, delivering, and maintaining the software required to support gas trading for Shell entities across Australia. The solutions provided by this team include multiple developer applications and are delivered to several dozen users across the trading organisation.
Skills and experience:
• Strong experience with .NET (C#) development (.NET Core / .NET Standard / .NET Framework) • Front End development experience with React• Experience deploying solutions in cloud environments (Azure / terraform). • Solid knowledge of SQL databases, specifically Microsoft SQL.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal • Friendly and positive attitude and a "learner" mindset • Experience working in an agile environment • Exposure to developing tests (unit and integration)
• Serverless experience (Functions / Lambdas / etc) • Microservice Architecture • Containerization experience (Docker / Kubernetes)
Our client has ensured market rate for this opportunity.
Brunel provide dedicated contractor support through the engagement and assignment life cycle. Additional consultation during and after your assignment for market opportunity within the Brunel network.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lam Nguyen is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane