About this role
- The Superintendent shall be experienced in the MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) works and HVAC (heating ventilation Air conditioning) systems;
- Shall have a firm understanding of Ashrae, or CIBSE standards and guidelines;
- The MEP/HVAC Superintendent scope of work will cover more than 74 individual buildings and extended hours will be required on site with excessive walking, climbing, and standing;
- Shall have experience in an LNG plant of the installation of MEP, HVAC systems within the Process and Non process, Commercial buildings, laboratory, restaurants, mosque, kitchens, explosion proof buildings, fire stations, Data centers, Sub Stations, Instrument houses, main control building;
- Shall have a solid Electrical background in cable containment, switchgear, cabling, dressing, earthing systems, UPS, DC power systems and testing and termination works, for ELV, LV, and HV cabling;
- Familiar with 132KV, 66KV, 33KV Switchgear installation, Substation cabling, dressing, containment installation;
- Experienced with Refrigerant pipe, with refrigerant piping design review, refrigerant installation, brazing, testing, Freon leak testing, accessories installation, of site glass, suction line Filter dryers, sensing bulb, capillary piping, and all associated HVAC/refrigerant installation works in all buildings;
- Coordination experience with all MEP, LV Switchgear, HVAC systems within Electrical rooms, Mechanical rooms, and providing end user with an accessible maintainable building;
- Electrical experience in primary & secondary containment installation of Sub Stations, Instrument houses, buried containment systems, raised floor installations, above ceiling installations;
- Experienced with HVAC Duct work fabrication, coatings, insulation, instrument placement, wiring and installation of the various HVAC controls instrumentation;
- Familiar with Honeywell, Johnson Controls DDC controller’s;
- Familiar with Trane, York, Carrier, HVAC, FCU, Split type, ACC, CHW, Condensed Water-Cooling towers Installation and system operation;
- Familiar with CRAC, Liebert units for medium size Data center installations, PABX and Control building mission critical HVAC installations;
- Familiar with DC UPS systems, used in Sub Stations, primary & secondary network rooms and Data center installations;
- Mechanical experience with installation and testing Fire pumps, jockey pumps, sprinkler systems, FM200;
- Plumbing piping installation and hydro & leak testing experience with potable water, boilers, potable water heating systems, HDPE, Copper, and associated pipe classes used for potable water systems, and chlorination of plumbing and all associated piping related to the buildings.
- Hons bachelor’s degree of Science in Engineering/ (Mechanical or Electrical) or bachelor’s degree of Science in Buildings Services;Knowledge and/or Experience;
- Minimum of (15) years broad experience in all phases (10) years in Oil & Gas mega project in MEP/HVAC installation in Process and Non process buildings in Mosque, Administration, Fire station, Laboratory, 132KV, 66KV, 33KV Sub Stations, Instrument houses, Warehouses, Restaurant, Kitchens, Master Control buildings, Administration buildings;
- Membership of Ashrae, IET, CIBSE;
- Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1B;
- Worldwide experience working with MEP/HVAC contractors and subcontractors, those involved in the construction of Onshore oil, gas, chemical and/or petrochemical plant facilities;
- Middle East 10 years working experience is preferred.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai