About this role
The Brunel Life Sciences Team is hiring a Clinical Education Manager to work with our client, a multinational company with experience in the development, manufacturing, packaging, and delivery of medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods. This is a one year contract role in Toronto, ON.
- Alignment with the N(MEM) on the objectives and resources required to develop and execute the medical education plans
- Provide technical, scientific and program management expertise to ensure the efficient development of medical educations programs for specialist and family practice health care professionals
- Work with internal and external project stakeholders to build positive relationships and creative programs
- Initiate the purchase order processing in e-marketplace and handle the vendor selection process, budgets, timelines to project completion
- Lead projects and grant requests through the compliance, IT and material review process
- Analyze industry trends, competitive programs and proprietary data for insights into anticipated educational needs
- Build and execute multi-channel tactical solutions
- Support Medical Education broad projects to evolve with our current environment
- University Degree (Science or Business preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Medical Education, pharmaceutical Sales or a CME agency within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Completion of a course in Continuing Medical Education or CPD ie. CCPE
- Proven examples of leadership, high learning agility, critical thinking and intellectual curiosity in the development of marketing and/or educational projects is preferred
- Experience in Rheumatology/ Immunology is an asset
- Strong attention to detail, prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Demonstrated abilities in the following areas: managing complexity, innovative thinking, verbal and written communications and effective time and budget management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
- In depth knowledge of IMC code and Healthcare Compliance policies and procedures is required
- Evaluate metrics and results to optimize efficiencies and share best in class practices
- Demonstrated expertise in applications including MS Office and Adobe Acrobat are required
- Experience with digital technology in medical education program development is an asset
- English & French bilingualism is a preferred
- Travel percentage –10% (limited local / National travel)
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Eva Balicki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto