About this role: Mechanized Equipment Inspector
- Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
- Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Ensure that EPC Contractor/Subcontractor policies and procedures for Construction Equipment Inspection comply with reference framework;
- Ensure that EPC Contractor/Subcontractor Lifting Equipment Inspection comply with reference standard or OEM recommendation;
- Ensure that mobilization of Contractor for EPC is performed safely, and initial phases of Project is executed in line with Company expectations, including pre-inspection of Construction Equipment at Contractor facilities;
- Support the implementation of the Equipment Inspection program including the direct oversight of Contractor & 3 party inspections with collaboration from Lifting Superintendent;
- Ensure the IVMS systems are installed, functional and operational in line with manufacturer requirements, in support of the SHES group;
- Provide direct oversight on the implementation of a workshop inspection program, including possible off-site workshops;
- Works in a Project environment in which the incumbent strives to achieve best in class Safety, Health, Environmental & Security performance by creating a culture that encourages everyone to perform their best every day on every task;
- Works in a highly visible Project environment with large capital expenditures and significant schedule execution pressures;
- Works effectively within established policies and procedures and participates in the further development of these to meet changing needs;
- Works in a dynamic team environment that has high expectations for flawless Project execution in safety, quality, cost, and schedule performance, which requires the incumbent to demonstrate accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills;
- Demonstrates willingness to tackle a variety of tasks in response to evolving business needs;
- Utilizes a systematic approach to problem solving that ensures accuracy, timeliness, and quality of documentation in resolution;
- Manages complex tasks to completion within time constrains of Project, with minimal guidance from more experienced staff;
- Manages the resolution of problems in more demanding and less familiar situations using precedent and own acquired knowledge.
- 10 to 15 years as an Inspector (Lifting Equipment, Heavy Equipment/vehicles and Electrical machinery);
- Recognized equipment and inspections certification, including repair work on all motorized construction equipment/vehicles;
- Multilingual in languages e.g. Hindi, Arabic, Malayalam is a plus;
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in the relevant equipment inspection field;
- Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1B;
- Recent experience (last 5 years) on Company Projects and working in Ras Laffan Industrial City;
- Setting up and management of Construction Equipment Inspection programs as well as good knowledge of all motorized equipment will be an added advantage.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai