About this role: Materials Coordinator
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
•Examine material delivered to the warehouse to verify conformance to Specifications.•Compute amount of material required to complete job orders.•Applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes, Requisitions material and•Establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
• 10 years experience gained in brownfield modifications / CAPEX projects in oil and gas orsimilar facilities which must include offshore.• Ability to communicate with Project Engineers, Contactors, Vendors, offshore personnel.
• Quick problems solving capabilities.• Great time management skills.• Accuracy in Data Entry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha