About this role: Manager Hydrogen Technologies (Principal)
Now this is a role.
If you can bring big ticket, global, technical expertise across the Hydrogen value chain then I would like to hear from you.
You will be a world leading professional, with circa 20 yrs experience and capable of managing the execution of various technology development programs within clean tech and Hydrogen
This is a Global Leading company and one you will be proud to work for.
- You can Identify, evaluate, and assess technologies across the hydrogen value chain
- You will implement the technology landscape mapping and interface system
- Global technology landscape assessments are yours to manage
- You will lead an impressive team of technology experts to identify and recommend technologies for investment, acquisition or development of research agreements and project delivery in support of the technology strategy
- Your experts work across Electrolysis, Solid Oxide Electrolysis, Direct Air Capture and Sustainable Aviation Fuel to name a few
- You have an eye on the future and will assist in the evaluation of investment opportunities and emerging technologies
- Contribute information as required for internal and external communications, such as Board papers
- You are well qualified having a bachelor’s or higher in science or engineering, and additional business-related qualifications will be viewed favorably
- Circa 20 years’ experience in a similar role
This is a business-critical role requiring the relevant polished persona and capabilities.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
An attractive salary is on offer.
Based in Perth, Western Australia with international travel.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Nikki Downes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth