About this role: Lead Electrical Engineer
Brunel is looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer to work with a leading mining company in Portugal. Position will be a full-time, direct-hire position for a long-term position in Lisbon, Portugal.
Be part of the creation of a new business for our client in an exponentially growing industry.
- Responsible for the implantation of the Single line diagram
- Define electrical design criteria
- Define and/or review electric engineering standards for the mineral refinery and ensure this is applied by the engineering company
- Support and review electrical equipment list and other electric related engineering deliverables
- Lead discussions with vendors/sub-contractors
- Responsible for the analysis and calculation of the electrical load summary
- Challenge Eng. Company proposed methodologies, assumptions, etc.
- At least 6 years of experience in chemical industry (preferably mineral refining) with hands-on experience in building, testing, and commissioning chemical facilities
- Experience in investigating and troubleshooting any problems that arise with processes, procedures, and operations in refining projects
- Experience in performing PFS, DFS, FEED, & EPC
- Degree in electrical or energy engineering
- Experience in troubleshooting
- Critical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Good communication skills and team building capabilities
- Must be English speaking. Bilingual with Portuguese or Spanish, highly desired.
- World Leading technique
- Top specialists as team peers
- International environment
- Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
- Warrant program
- Wellness grant
- Stellar employee offerings such as PTO and benefits
Our client offers experience in building a new business from scratch, developing skills in an emerging industry, and being part of an energetic, entrepreneurial, and high skilled team that does not understand the sentence “it is not possible." They work with world leading techniques, top specialists as team peers, an international environment, fast paced & entrepreneurial culture, with a warrant program and wellness grant
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Searching for strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Purpose to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
Our client wants to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. They are prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence and their main drive is to make a difference for real.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Madison Ringlein is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston