About this role: HSE Superintendent
On behalf of our client a leader owning 100% of the worlds largest hard rock lithium operations, is seeking a HSE Superintendent to join their team.
To develop and implement project specific site based OH&S systems and services; to implement corporate OH&S policies and procedures on site; and, to advise on their application.
- Designing, developing and delivery of the projects OHS program, preparing and conducting OH&S training
- Identifying site OH&S training needs and researching appropriate solutions
- Analyzing trends in OH&S
- Maintaining and reporting site OH&S performance measures
- Establishing and managing site security requirements and arrangements managing site drug and alcohol testing regimes.
- Managing and conducting accident & incident investigations.
- Investigating and recommending improved procedures and systems, of work or equipment monitoring legislative requirements.
- Liaison with peer OH&S personnel at other Company sites
- Contributing to the development of project OH&S policy and practice.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in senior site-based positions in construction / mining HSE Superintendent Field.
- Management and leadership experience including direct line supervision of Safety roles in a site environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Statutory Acts and Regulations including administrative requirements and code of practice.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and mediation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain constructive working relationships with all relevant stakeholders/parties, particularly senior contractor personnel and Project management team.
- Drive to innovate & improve safety processes on construction site.
- Able to maintain composure under all circumstances.
- MS Office.
- WA C class driver’s license
- 2:1 Roster
- 12 Hour Day Shifts
- Competitive Salary
- 12 month contract working on various projects
- Brunel Benefits
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheila Pillay is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth