About this role: HSE Officer
▪ Assist the HSE Engineer in reviewing and approving Work Method Statements;▪ Enforce the implementation and the compliance with the company Life Saving Rules;▪ Inspect & check that workers welfare facilities are available, adequate and meets HSE requirements;▪ Follow up EPCC Contractor and Subcontractors during construction and commissioning phases, in order to ensure safety aspects of the work;
▪ Ensure display of proper information/ warning signs, PPE and devices on site;▪ Provide HSE expert support to the rest of PT members, and provide HSE advice, awareness and education to Site personnel whenever required;▪ Stop any activities when there is IDHL situation (Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health);▪ Record and report HSE violations and follow up implementation;
▪ Notify HSE Manager/HSE Engineer of any existing or potential serious situations;▪ Follow-up on reporting and investigation of incidents and consequent filing and implementation of preventive/corrective measures;▪ Prepare monthly HSE statistics, records etc. for HSE Manager and Project Management;▪ Obtain, review follow-up and file records of chemicals inventory on Site;
▪ Maintain HSE finding records, follow-up, track and analyze responses from EPCC Contractor;▪ Any other relevant HSE assignment given by the HSEQ Manager or Project Management.
▪ Advanced Diploma in Safety;▪ NEBOSH-IGC in Industrial Safety from recognized University/ Institution;▪ 7 years’ experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer industries.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha