About this role: HSE Officer
- Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
- Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Be fully aware of the Project HSE requirements;
- Monitor the construction activities of Company Project, within Company Site, to ensure the HSE requirements of Company and relevant Authorities are complied with;
- Ensure implementation of the Company Contract requirements in area of responsibility and report any deviation to the Project Manager through the line responsible;
- Supervise the site construction & commissioning activities and actively contribute to safety walks, reporting of accidents and investigation of accidents;
- Assist the HSE Engineer in reviewing and approving Work Method Statements;
- Enforce the implementation and the compliance with company Life Saving Rules;
- Inspect & check that workers welfare facilities are available, adequate and meets HSE requirements;
- Follow up EPCC Contractor and Subcontractors during construction and commissioning phases, in order to ensure safety aspects of the work;
- Ensure display of proper information/ warning signs, PPE and devices on site;
- Provide HSE expert support to the rest of PT members, and provide HSE advice, awareness and education to Site personnel whenever required;
- Stop any activities when there is IDHL situation (Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health);
- Record and report HSE violations and follow up implementation;
- Notify HSE Manager/HSE Engineer of any existing or potential serious situations;
- Follow-up on reporting and investigation of incidents and consequent filing and implementation of preventive/corrective measures;
- Prepare monthly HSE statistics, records etc. for HSE Manager and Project Management;
- Obtain, review follow-up and file records of chemicals inventory on Site;
- Maintain HSE finding records, follow-up, track and analyze responses from EPCC Contractor;
- Any other relevant HSE assignment given by the HSEQ Manager or Project Management.
- Advanced Diploma in Safety;
- NEBOSH-IGC in Industrial Safety from recognized University/ Institution;
- 7 years’ experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer industries.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha