About this role: HR Officer - Resourcing
On behalf of our client, a leading Energy Group with a global presence, Brunel has a fantastic 12-month contract opportunity for a professional HR Officer - Resourcing located at their Corporate CBD office.
Supporting the Resourcing Team in the areas of Recruitment, Onboarding, Mobilisation and Personnel Administration, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee the administration and the successful, timely delivery of bulk and individual mobilisations (using SuccessFactors & SAP), liaising with Agencies and Offshore Teams
- Support the HR Advisors with process improvement initiatives across Resourcing
- Assist the Resourcing Team with filing/document referencing including the management and tracking of all recruitment activities
- Maintain personnel/HR update registers and personnel files ensuring they align to SAP records
- Compile contractor agreements and contract variations
- Assist with reviewing or candidate applications
- Drafting job advertisements
- Preparing interview guides
- Coordinating interviews
- HR Administrative supporting the HR Business Partner
- Manage the Recruitment inbox
- Point of contact engaging with the Offshore Resourcing and HRIS Teams
- Tertiary qualification in HR Management or related field will be desirable, but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced HR Team
- Experience working with dispersed teams
- SAP/ SuccessFactors experience – desirable
- Confident MS Office Suite skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a supportive team member
- Enthusiastic work attitude and ability to multi-task
- 12-month contract opportunity - to commence ASAP!
- Opportunity to further enhance your HR Resourcing skills within the Energy Sector!
- Attractive negotiable hourly rate!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth