About this role: Hook Up Engineer
- Coordinate and supervise all engineering activities related to Hook-up;
- Provide Hook-up expertise during bid phase, project preparatory phases (in home office and in yard), offshore execution phase for all engineering activities related to Hook-up;
- Interface with Fabrication (whether internal or external yards) and T&I for scope of work definition and management of carryover works;
- Perform technical tasks related with drawings / MTOs / job cards preparation, constructability reviews, study activities, etc;
- Participate into preparation of multi-disciplinary Hook-up procedures;
- Prepare marine spread specifications and follow up relevant bids.
- Accredited Diploma qualification in technical discipline;
- Minimum Five (5) years Offshore Vessels Hook Up activity experience;
- Good English knowledge (Compulsory);
- Work employment certificates;
- Various professional and training certificates;
- Valid STCW required certificates, National CoP Reg; II/4; (Compulsory);
- Valid Seaman’s Logbook (Compulsory);
- Valid BOSIET/FOET and Offshore Medical Certificate (ENG1 or OGUK); (Compulsory).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai