About this role
• Establishes Company surveillance assessment schedules and ensures assessments are conducted timely in manner;• Coordinates and participates in Engineering, Procurement and Construction phase Quality Audits and verification of follow-up activities;
• Establishes, conducts and records project-specific quality orientation & training;• Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's Project Quality Plans & procedures;
• Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's quality audit schedules;• Reviews and provides comments to Contractor’s Quality personnel assigned to the project;
• Ensures appropriate personnel review & approve deliverables of EPC Contractor & any sub-contractors (e.g., Plans, ITPs, etc);• Monitors and measures Contractor’s quality performance;
• Stewards resolution of quality issues and or elevates to PQM as required;• Interfaces with Head of Vendor Quality Surveillance for Equipment and Materials;
• Applies extensive hands-on, industry-based experience & knowledge to promote & establish existing systems, processes & procedures within a structured quality framework;• Manages the implementation of PMT Q/IM solutions in a timely & cost-effective manner that compliments safety, cost & schedule;
• Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting (DR), Specification Deviation Request (SDR), Non-conformance (NCR) and Corrective Action Requests (CAR); • Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality at project & functional level;
• Collaborative management attributes are essential across all levels of the organization with an ability to establish & maintain genuine & responsive relationships;• Demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealing with all parties and communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written reporting;
• Ensures COMPANY Lessons Learned are implemented and verified.
• Experience with multi-national contractors & vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of LNG production storage & loading facilities;• Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects;
• Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues;• Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems;
• Experience with LNG Tank construction and pipe pneumatic testing procedures.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lea Mander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement