About this role
Our Client, an international telecommunication company is currently recruiting for Head of Mobile Financial Services (MFS) to be based in Kuwait. This will be long term permanent role.
- Responsible for all Mobile Financial services such as mobile payments, remittance, lending, etc.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- The role holder will be expected to drive the implementation and delivery of Mobile Financial Services strategic and financial objectives;
- Design and implement strategy for MFS in line with company and Group Strategy;
- Build a roadmap of products & services that needs to be launched under MFS category to achieve business objectives;
- Work with Internal and External partners to bring new services to market and improve existing ones;
- Plans and manages the development life cycle activities of all new products and services from the concept stage to technical and commercial readiness in accordance with the relevant product development criteria;
- Drive usage, penetration and improvement of operational performance to drive consumer satisfaction and the overall business objectives;
- Plan and build MFS ecosystem having right MFS solution, Merchants, Banks, Payment processors, etc;
- Acquire new partners/merchants and new used cases to increase transactional revenues;
- Drive rigorously Go to Market excellence from concept to launch and all through product lifecycle;
- Understand cross business needs and identify opportunities for new and existing product enhancements;
- Review new technologies and developments in MFS to keep the company at the forefront;
- Liaise with Business Intelligence to develop and analyse customer data and market intelligence;
- Responsible of Revenue, Cost, P&L for MFS;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Owner of commercial requirements for new propositions, engage in cross-functional teamwork to build new products.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in either Marketing, Digital Marketing or relevant field;
- At least seven (7) years of experience in Sales/Marketing;
- At least 3 years of experience in a financial institution and or the telecommunications industry;
- Experience in business through digital banking channels preferred (Wallet / UPI / Digital Banking/ Internet Banking, mobile banking, Payments);
- Comprehensive knowledge of Central Bank rules and regulations;
- Comprehensive knowledge of payment ecosystem;
- Good knowledge of MFS (Mobile Financial Service) products, business modelling, current trends, market dynamics and customer needs;
- Good knowledge with MFS technology and technical platforms;
- Experience in mobile/internet content editing;
- Understanding of telecom finance services, telecom mobile wallet, content operations, vendor management, merchance and Key Account Management;
- Experience in the Product Development process;
- Knowledge of available technical solutions in the market and their advantages and disadvantages;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Understanding the future and trends in mobile technology;
- Understanding the process of balancing cost versus technology;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English;
- Arabic language is an added advantage;
- Overall knowledge of the telecommunications field and overall knowledge of Product Life Cycles;
- Knowledge of IP, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, Sync ML, MAP, CAMEL, SMPP, XML, HTTP and other relevant protocols.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement