About this role
3. Preparation, development and management of EPC Contract / Contract documents including coordination of full Contract scope definition;4. Evaluating EPC contractor’s technical bid and making appropriate recommendations to Shareholder with respect to acceptability of Contract terms and conditions;
5. Administering the EPC contract, documenting and recording all changes, progress measurements and payments, management of claims, monitoring of bonds/guarantees, preparation of Contract modifications and closing out the contract;6. Assist with the review and negotiation of project change requests submitted by EPC Contractor;
7. Take the lead in preparing contractual responses to the EPC Contractor;8. Interface with EPC Contractor in resolving Contractual related issues;
9. Works in a highly visible project environment with large capital expenditures and significant schedule execution pressures;10. Works in an evolving business environment where expansion opportunities are being identified on a continuous basis adding additional complexity and workload to the existing project environment;
11. Works in a dynamic team environment that has high expectations for flawless project execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performance which requires the incumbent to demonstrate accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha