About this role
Safety first. Safety last. And all the way in between.
You keep people safe and healthy at work. You set expectations, establish goals and teach others to do likewise. You drive and monitor safety, security, health and environmental strategies – for your team, for the leadership team, the contractor and supplier teams. Where safety is concerned, it’s like everyone reports to you.
Interested? Learn more below.
Actively recruiting General Safety Advisor. Candidates must have previous pipeline construction and gathering system experience in a HSE role and a Associates or Bachelors degree
Pipeline Owner/Operator experience is required.
As Senior Safety Advisor you will be responsible for guidance, awareness and proactive safety leadership to ensure safe and reliable construction operations. In this role, you will be leading, devising and inspiring a strong safety culture at every level on our client's Brownfield assets.
You'll be a self-motivated change leader and advocate, have strong influencing skills, with the experience and authority to back it up.
Your Main Focus
- Reviewing and providing feedback on safety plans, procedures, JSAs, safe work plans etc.
- Developing good relationships and strong communication with the stakeholders, contractors, peers, and construction and project management teams onsite - both written and verbal
- Demonstrating and implementing a strong commitment to best practice in everything you do
- Actively engaging in all stages of shutdowns, projects and capital work
- Conducting routine safety walks, identifying and resolving issues promptly, including root cause analysis as needed
- Completing all Safety Reports in a timely manner
This is a great opportunity to take on a leadership role and establish a strong safety culture at a major player.
- 5-10 years of experience
- Must have pipeline construction experience in an HSE role
- Experience of gathering systems
- Pipeline Owner/Operator experience
- Associate or Bachelors Degree
You will be responsible for several sites in this role so you must be able to travel as needed.
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keith Jones is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston