About this role: Field Service Technician
Automotive trade qualified and tired of fixing cars and light vehicles? Opportunity to become a gas combustion engine power station Field Service technician.
Brunel are proudly partnered with a Global provider of distributed power generation solutions. Working as part of servicing and repairing gas-powered generators. This role will require working on a FIFO basis to different locations within Queensland.
To be successful you'll have
- Mechanical/Electrical Trade Essential
- Drivers License
- Use of Microsoft Suite
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work away from home as required to service equipment
- Experience with gas fired power generation units would be a real advantage
A great opportunity to use your current skills in a new and growing industry
- Work with a global company with ongoing work requirements
- Permanent role with the client
- Excellent Starting Salary
- Laptop, Mobile & Tools Provided
- Meal and incidental Allowances paid when working away
- Training & Support provided on the generation units
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Laura Lewis is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Melbourne