About this role: Field Engineer
Brunel are currently seeking chemical engineers or graduate chemical engineers for an exciting role based in Maddington.
- Evaluate & test battery material
- Small-Scale trial of products
- Material development and improvement
- Develop new material, Manufacture processing and technique
- Communicate the stats of projects to management.
- Chemical or relevant department of Master degree or above
- Graduates are also welcome for this position.
- Relevant experience of lithium batteries is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to critically evaluate problems and design solutions.
- Permanent full time position
- Maddington Location
- Work with an International Organization
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Richard Clifton-James is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth