About this role: Drilling Supervisor
We have an opening for Drilling Supervisor for one of our client a leading oil & gas company to join their growing team. The job location will be Ravva, Kakinada, offshore.
- Field Drilling Supervisor
- Position Title Field Drilling Supervisor
- Function/Asset Drilling Engineering
- Location In Field / Office (as per need)
- The individual shall direct day to day well site operations at drilling rigs as needed, with emphasis on safety, witness critical rig operations, ensure environmental protection, wellbore integrity, cost control, and efficiency improvement;
- The position will report to Head Ravva Growth;
- The position will work closely with Company’s Drilling, completionsTeam, and Integrated Services Contractor’s rig operations team;
- Coordinate and manage drilling operations at the well site;
- As COMPANY representative, direct day to day well site operations as needed, with emphasis on safety, witness critical rig operations, ensure environmental protection, wellbore integrity, cost control, and efficiency improvement;
- Monitor drilling activities and provide progress reports to base;
- Execute the well program in compliance with the corresponding integrated services contract and all applicable COMPANY policies;
- Report incidents. Carry out incident investigations and prepare incident investigation reports;
- Participate in HSE inspections and audits;
- Verify the maintenance routines of the drilling equipment/assets are appropriate and they guarantee an efficient performance of the drilling activities;
- Act as a COMPANY representative on Integrated Services Projects to oversee/ supervise drilling operations as summarized above Responsibility to fulfil applicable statutory compliances from Integrated Services Contractor and timely reporting to nominated supervisor in Cairn;
- Ensure alignment with Company’s HSE Management system, Well engineering specific HSE policies, applicable Mines Rules & environmental laws at all stages;
- Internal/ External Interaction Natural work team internally is:
- Drilling and completion team;
- Site Asset & Operations;
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics;
- HSEQ Natural work team externally is:
- Integrated Drilling Services Contractor, Service companies & Rig Contractor;
- Experience Needed · 8 + years drilling operations management experience as a Supervisor in offshore operations with minimum of 15 years of total oilfieldexperience;
- Minimum Qualification Knowledge, Languages;
Skills and Attributes
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Science preferred;
- Good knowledge of Well Construction operations, Well abandonment operations and critical Well construction equipment such as BOP, Wellhead & X-mas tree, Hoisting system, Cementing equipment, Mud pumps, Liner Hanger systems and other completion equipment etc;
- Knowledge of Process safety related to drilling operations and proactive approach to managing HSE;
- Good working knowledge of the Open wells reporting system and Microsoft office applications;
- Strong leadership and people management skills with a good awareness of cultural sensitivities;
- Excellent command of the English Language (demonstrated by verbal and written skills);
- Special Features · Previous experience with COMPANY of supervising similar Operations ispreferable.
- Valid (<2 years old) IWCF Well Control Certification - Supervisor level;
- Valid BOSIET/ Sea Survival certificate as applicable.
- Experience Required - 15+ Years;
- Relevant Experience - 8+ years into offshore;
- Location - Surat / Ravva (Office/ Field) as per requirement;
- Contract - 1 Year;
- Payroll - Brunel India Pvt. Ltd.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dimple Shah is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai