About this role: Draughtsman
- Responsible for supporting the design coordinator in drafting the workshop drawings;
- To have a basic understanding and ability to read and interpret workshop drawings;
- Must be familiar with the terms and symbols associated with the drawings related to activity;
- To generate workshop drawing according to instructed detail and specifications by the design coordinator.;
- To follow the instruction of the department director;
- To prepare drawings, details, and schedules;
- Identifies and verifies specifications by examining engineering documents and performing calculations;
- Modifies drawings by studying changes; redrawing necessary components, using inhouse documented procedures and drafting standards;
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information and conferring with engineers;
- Maintains data base by entering data and completing backups;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Committed to HSE requirements and all applicable legislations and contractual requirements affecting the HSE activities at project site and administrative offices.
- Experienced in AutoCAD;
- Minimum of 4 years in MEP (Multi Discipline);
- AutoCAD MEP/Autodesk Building Systems;
- Multi Discipline in Auto CAD design;
- Ability to communicates fluently in English, Arabic / Turkish is desirable.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Saji Pathrose is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai