About this role: Digital Support Engineer
Brunel is currently searching for a Digital Support Engineer for a hybrid role direct hire with our client in Seattle, Washington.
In this role you provide technical support to heavy industrial customers on digital products by delivering an exceptional customer experience via phone support, on-site installation, troubleshooting and more.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Track and investigate bugs, faults and errors, and issue escalations through final resolution
- Support site visits to provide technical support, resolve technical issues with client’s digital products
- Contribute to continuous improvements and providing regular reporting of support metrics
- Commission new systems and provide onsite and remote training to end users
- Site commission and configuration
- Initial system set-up, configuration and calibration on both hardware and software
- Perform QA tests on systems prior to deployment
- Bachelor degree in Science, Engineering or IT and 5 years of experience in similar software support role
- Good understanding of mathematics and database interactions
- Basic knowledge of machinery and geometry
- Interaction with databased and basic knowledge of database design, function and access
- Basic knowledge of electro-mechanical devices and data derived from sensory inputs
- Experience in working collaboratively and in a team environment.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to peers
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Structured approach to problem solving
- Experience preferred with (JIRA, BluSquare, Thurderbird, Titan and other digital products)
- Understanding of fundamental database concepts
- Good understanding of machine design and failure analysis methods
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Good interpersonal skills and clear communication
- Understanding of basic negotiating techniques
- Must be willing to travel as required. Domestic and international travel required to support on-site system setup. Approximate travel 2-4 days per install to locations in North or South America. Valid U.S. passport required. In addition, there may be travel to Australia for 1 week training with team.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship
Position offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 4% 401K match, 20 days of PTO and more. Seeking someone that is local and able to work a hybrid role of 3 days in office, 2 days remote. Typical schedule is 8:30a-5p, flexible on the hours and the days of the week.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Our client supports the mining and metals industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit