About this role: Data Support Analyst
Seeking a Data Support Analyst to join a leading Mining Group, in their Analytics team, which is based in the Perth CBD. This is a 6 month contract, with the option extend.The Analytics Support & Services Specialist will lead and co-ordinate support, IT change management and stakeholder communications for the data platform and data products developed by the Data & Advanced Analytics Team. The role will promote and maintain a culture of service excellence, up-hold high customer satisfaction and implement continuous improvement across D&AA and dependent teams/vendors.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES- Co-ordinate between business sponsors, SME’s, technology teams, support lead, service partners and other suppliers to ensure the smooth and successful support hand-over for Analytics Products
- Ensure communication of production changes, appropriate approvals and review records within the IT Service Management tool (ServiceNow)- Assist in running change impact assessments- Planning and forward scheduling for Change Freezes- Ensure change compliance and provide input into the Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- Promote and maintain a culture of service excellence, innovation and continuous improvement by supporting the individuals in the Service teams, managing appropriate performance indicators, reporting and implementing change where necessary- Identify and manage product / platform problems. Maintaining information about problems and the appropriate workarounds and resolutions- Work with the Platform team where appropriate to resolve problems and reduce the number and impact of problem-based incidents over time.- Mitigate and communicate potential risks associated with deployment activities
- Manage the delivery of ‘business as usual (BAU)’ services the support team provides (e.g. data staging)- Improve and manage Service Now forms, workflows and processes regarding ‘business as usual’ type services delivered by the support and platform teams- Develop service maps and assist with integration of monitoring to support the Data Platform & Analytics products- Hold vendors accountable for any contract agreements and support SLA’s
- Participate in or assist users in UAT when needed- Engage and provide proactive updates to senior stakeholders and leadership when required
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ronnie Reardon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth