About this role: Competency Assessor
- Daily operational management of the Company Third Party Accredited Development Centre, to include but not limited to; Lead external annual audit; verify employee competency and request certification from Third Party; validate and approve Third Party invoices for center registration, certificate issuance and audit charges; manage application process for additional program accreditation; undertake internal quality assurance on existing accredited programs; ensure program material is updated and relevant; manage data records for all accredited programs;
- Support Company Global Satellite Development Centers, in their establishment and daily operations, travelling to global locations when required to offer training and / or assistance;
- Lead Assessor and Internal Verifier competency assessment training, to include personnel based in MENA Fabrication Facilities, Marine Offshore personnel, and global personnel when required;
- Lead Trainer-Facilitator Workshops for Subject Matter Experts approved to deliver Company Programs by Third Party Accreditation Body;
- Work with Fabrication & Marine Management Team to ensure compliance with Competency Development Procedures, provide expert advise to the business in relation to Assessment design, implementation and subsequent action plans;
- Identify in-house training events required, based upon identified Competency gaps;
- Support the Apprentice Development Program through validation of Competency Development Plans, Enrollment on Competency Development Programs specific to each craft and offer career support and guidance aligned with Company Craft Career Pathways;
- Ensure the accuracy and validity of all Competency Data Management Systems, including but not limited to; MAPS, HR Compass, Third Party Platform (Walled Garden);
- Provide statistical analysis regarding training data for data-driven decision making and process improvement;
- Participate in the development and continual improvement of Talent Management Policies and Procedures. Adherence to all existing Policies;
- Participate in the Global Competency initiatives, and Global Safety Training Program Accreditation requests.
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Minimum 8 years’ experience within competency assessment and competency program design;
- Assessor & Internal Verifier accredited by Industry Recognized Professional Body;
- Fully conversant English language - written & spoken. Arabic language would be advantageous.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai