About this role: Civil Engineer
- Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
- Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Be fully aware of the Project HSE requirements
- Supports the Lead Civil/Structural Engineer in managing the civil discipline, and assist and liaison with the other Project Team members as applicable
- Ensure that all activities and works in the area of responsibility are done in full compliance with the HSE requirements of Company and the relevant Authorities
- Ensure implementation of the Company Contract requirements in area of responsibility and report any deviation to the Project Director through the line responsible
- Actively contribute to safety walks, reporting of accidents and investigation of accidents
- Ensure that the works are being done in accordance with the Quality requirements of the Project
- Reports on the progress of all activities within own discipline
- Follow up EPCC Contractor and Subcontractors within own discipline scope during engineering and construction phases in order to assure the quality and safety aspects of the work.
- Follow up EPCC Contractor/Subcontractors with regard to interpretation and proper implementation of the technical content of the EPCC Contract documents
- Follow up the civil erection and installation works on Site to ensure correct installation according to approved Work Method Statements and Issued for Construction drawings
- Ensure valid standards, technical requirements and good engineering practices to ensure projects are executed in line with agreed specifications
- Follow up and verify the status of Mechanical Completion activities and EPCC Contractor’s achievement of Milestones
- Assist Lead Engineer in coordination of the discipline scope and activity towards company
- Verify and close punch items in area of responsibility
- Follow up preservation of Site
- Inspect Spares Parts and Special Tools
- Identify, report and follow up risks within own area of responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University;
- 7+ years direct and relevant experience related to Civil/ Structural discipline in EPCC Projects for oil/gas or petrochemical or fertiliser industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Saji Pathrose is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai