About this role
- 12 month contract
- Tier one oil and gas operator
- ASAP start
Brunel are recruiting a Cataloguer to work with our client to catalogue spares and consumables according to Company standards and codification guidelines and Assist with processing change requests of catalogued materials required.
- Processing new cataloguing requests and change requests within agreed timeframes
- Ensure consistency is maintained across the entire catalogue
- Assist with the reporting of turnaround times, compliance and governance
- Participate in special projects as deemed appropriate to undertake data cleansing activities
- Provide adequate advice to business end users on all aspects related to cataloguing of differing parts and material types
- Be vigilant for cost saving opportunities and pursue them where practical
- Superior experience and knowledge of MRO Cataloguing Standards, including Auslang & Oniqua Dictionary guidelines
- 3-5 years’ experience working in SAP Material Master Data
- Overall knowledge of Plant Maintenance Master Data & Materials Management principles
- Advanced skills using MS Office packages i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to communicate clearly with management and customers
- Ability to work under pressure managing multi-task scenarios
- Resilient and enthusiastic within a highly agile working environment
- Ability to work within a team environment, positively contributing to the group
- Ability to resolve issues independently and proactively with minimal support
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Christine Collins is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth