About this role: Administrator
Brunel is seeking the services of an Administrator on behalf of our client one of Australia’s leading Iron ore producers.
Based in Port Hedland and reporting to the Property & People Support Supervisor, the position of Property & People Support Liaison provides a wide range of administrative support to the team. Working in a busy and dynamic environment, the successful candidate will be required to manage competing priorities and have the ability to positively interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Accounts payable functions including raising purchase requisitions
- Travel bookings for team members
- Assist team with internal and external meeting facilitation (venue, catering, visitor registration)
- Front desk office responsibilities
- Issuing and following up residential maintenance requests
- Other adhoc duties as required by the team including but not limited to inspection visits and report completion
- Local and travel related travel is required as part of this position
- Experience supporting a multi functioning team with a wide range of administrative tasks
- Proficient in SAP systems and the Account Payable Process
- Property Management experience is desirable but not essential
- Proficient in SAM Workflow and Serko (or similar travel booking system)
- Demonstrated proficiency in all levels of computer operation and MS Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams
- Good organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities and
- Ability to operate as a key team member within a small town
Our client has a strong set of core values that they uphold in all areas of the company. They appreciate ingenuity, hard work and enthusiasm from their team and in return, offer:
- Monday – Friday
- Rewarding Role
- $29 - $35 per hour plus super
- Brunel Benefits
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jacinta Scanlon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth