About this role: X-mass tree Technician
- We’re hiring X-mas tree technician for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Barmer.
Position: X-mas tree technician
YOE: 3 + Years
Contract type: Contract
Location: Barmer.Duty type: 21 On/Off.
- 3 + years in X-Mas tree servicing related activities;
- Diploma or Degree;
- Excellent understanding of X-Mas trees and associated tools and equipment;
- Excellent understanding of oil well barriers and API classifications;
- In-Depth knowledge of industry standards applicable on X-Mas tree manufacturing and handling;
- Demonstrates interpretation skills against the recorded data, and QC of the recorded data;
- Good understanding of Process Safety Management;
- Must have excellent command of the English Language (written and oral) combined with excellent communication skills;
- Proficient in computer reporting. (MS word, Excel etc.);
- Good understanding of Process Safety Management. Should have Good understanding of HSE tools like HAZOP, HAZID, RA,JSA, RCA, Incident Investigation;
- Well aware of safety standards, risk assessment and Job specific HSE requirements;
- Conversant with Permit to Work system;
- Understanding on H2S environment;
- Barrier policies;
- Understanding valve internals, drawings and identifying requirement – both short and long term. Aligning with new technologies and products;
- Knowledge of specialized seals, AL BOPs (Kombi Tees) is preferable;
- Software exposure for data management is advantageous;
- Case studies and presentations.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rohan Ravindra Kedare is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Rohan Ravindra Kedare
Brunel Energy India Mumbai