Tyre Fitters - HME - FIFO - 2:2 & 2:1 Rosters
Vacancy number • PUB406509
We are currently looking for experienced Tyre Fitters to join the team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for conducting scheduled maintenance and breakdown repairs on a variety of large-scale mining equipment in support of one of Australia's leading iron ore producers. This role requires FIFO from Perth, located in the Pilbara region on the on the traditional lands of the Nyiyaparli peoples. We offer competitive compensation, based on your experience level. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a 2:1 OR 2:2 roster, allowing for a balanced work-life schedule.
About this role
As a Tyre Fitter – Heavy Mobile Equipment, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of heavy mobile equipment in the Pilbara. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the maintenance and repair of a diverse fleet of mobile equipment, working with Trucks, Autonomous mining equipment and collaborating with a dedicated team. This position demands a high level of technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and a commitment to safety. Experience working in a fast-paced environment and excellent communication skills are also essential.
- Maintain accurate records of tire condition, repairs, replacements, and rotations. Identify trends, and plan for timely tyre maintenance and replacements to minimize downtime and optimize efficiency on the mine site
- Conduct regular inspections of tyres on mine vehicles and equipment to identify inspecting tyres, checking tread depth, monitoring tyre pressure, and assessing overall tyre condition
- Remove and replace worn-out or damaged tyres on mining vehicles and equipment. Ensuring proper alignment for optimal performance and safety
• Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology (with OTR)• Demonstrated experience (Minimum of 2 year’s) experience servicing OTR equipment
• Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance• Ability to Pass a Pre Employment Medical
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment• Demonstrated commitment to safety and zero harm
• Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities• Full Australian Working Rights
• On-site facilities including a gym and excellent dining options• Stable and predictable work schedule with a rolling roster
• Personalized guidance throughout the recruitment process• Corporate benefits such as salary sacrificing, novated leasing, and corporate discounts
• Weekly pay with superannuation on all hours worked• Referral bonuses
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ellyssiah Corica is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406509