About this role: Tendering/Estimating Engineer
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a global Oil & Gas Service Provider, due to continued expansion they are now looking for a Tender Project Engineer to join their team based Perth. This is an exciting role where you will be reporting into the Operations Manager whilst working on varied high value projects.
- Development of technical components of tenders for submission;
- Coordination with various support functions for inputs to tender/Project deliverables and development of solutions;
- Work within the Sapura Energy Management, Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems;
- Develop procurement, fabrication & installation documentation (scopes of work, calculations, drawings, sketches, procedures etc.) in compliance with Client requirements & Specifications;
- Purchasing & procurement processes for tender/Project related equipment including development of scopes of work, evaluation of proposals & implementation of terms of contract throughout delivery & execution;
- Identify all material, installation aids and services (including relevant sub-contractors) required to perform the Work;
- Participate in Sapura Energy Australia Incident and Injury-Free program;
- Report all hazards, incidents and near misses to your Supervisor;
- Participate in Health, Safety & Environment communication and consultation;
- Promote a safe working environment;
- Comply with Sapura Energy Australia Quality and HSE Management System and Policies
- Current experience of engineering in Marine / Oil & Gas
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in the Offshore Oil and Gas, engineering and construction field (with broad range of experience across rigid pipelay, heavy lifts, structures, SURF, moorings, IMR, LWI & Deepwater projects);
- A minimum of 1-year cumulative field based experience in the execution of Offshore Oil and Gas construction projects;
- Analysis and structural engineering experience preferred
- Tertiary (Bachelor Degree or Diploma) Qualifications in Engineering
This company offers a very competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Katie Rowe is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth