About this role: Survey Operations Crew Lead | FIFO to Chinchilla
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role in the field of surveying?
Brunel Australasia has partnered with one of the world's premier energy and petrochemical companies to search for an experienced Survey Operations Crew Lead working in Chinchilla, with travel supplied from Brisbane.
- Acting as the Survey Operations Crew Lead, managing the execution of various field surveys including infrastructure site selection survey (wells, gathering, access tracks, facilities), targeted ecological and cultural heritage survey and other miscellaneous survey scopes.
- Carrying out survey planning, contributing to HSSE risk assessments and following the Step 7 process to manage risks associated with survey activities.
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating the safety and activity of a team of up to 20 personnel as part of survey activities.
- Ensuring all multidisciplinary stakeholders (e.g. Environment, Land Access, Cultural Heritage, Construction, Surveyors) fulfil the objectives of the survey, including safely completing the defined survey scope, acquiring all data required and submit site evaluations/clearance reports in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the surveyors to ensure data acquisition is in line with clients survey specifications.
- Reviewing documentation produced by internal stakeholder groups from survey activity (e.g. survey sketches, post survey reports), carrying out quality control, and providing final approval for release from survey documentation.
- Identifying risks and eliminating or implementing mitigation measures as part of survey activity.
- Capitalising on potential opportunities in the field survey for site selection of infrastructure, whilst meeting non-technical risk objectives. Working with peers to develop and continually improve processes and procedures for survey activity.
- Experience in Surveying
- A strong commitment to HSSE and quality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- A proactive, flexible, and collaborative approach to work
- 7 Month Contract
- 2/2 roster
- Negotiable daily rate
- Travel Provided from Brisbane
- Food and Accommodation provided
- Opportunity to work with an energy leader
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Stock is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane