About this role: Structural Engineer 4 (Bridges)
We’re hiring Structural Engineer (Bridges) for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Position: Structural Engineer (Bridges);
- YOE: 6 to 10 Years;
- Contract: Permanent Rôle;
- Location: Bangalore ;
- Designing simple and complex roadway bridges, including grade separations, stream crossings, and bridge rehabilitations;
- Designing transportation-related structures including culverts and retaining walls;
- Working closely with drafting team in the preparation of structural plans development;
- Prepare structural analysis and design reports;
- Perform bridge load ratings;
- Perform independent review of structural analysis and design of various transportation structures;
- Knowledge and skill exchange with the team.
- Post Graduation in Structural Engineering;
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English;
- 6-10 Years of experience in the Analysis and design of Bridges, Grade separators, flyovers, underpasses, interchanges, Pedestrian bridges, skywalks etc;
- Thorough knowledge of AASHTO, British and Euro standards;
- Design of Reinforced Concrete Bridges, Structural steel bridges, and pre-stressed concrete bridges;
- Design of bearings, design of expansion joints, and other bridge related miscellaneous structures;
- Worked on projects in the Middle East and US;
- Hands-on with AASHTO LRFD bridge design methods;
- Conversant with seismic design of bridge structures;
- Conversant with structural steel member and connection (welds/bolts) design;
- Shoring Design, Assessment of Bridge Rating, Design of light poles and signage gantries;
- Software Exposure - Good knowledge of Finite Element Analysis, Modeling & Analytical Skills;
- Specific - Staad Pro, Midas Civil, CSI Bridges, SAP and ETABS.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai