About this role: Sr Project Engineer
On behalf of our client, a global green energy and resources company, we are currentky seeking for a Sr Project Engineer.
This role will ensure successful delivery of projects and continuous improvement initiatives across facility and equipment related projects.
Tasks will be to support the development of theirHydrogen Production Systems’s activities for products andprototyping. This role will require a self-sufficient individual who can drive outcomes, communicate with stakeholders at all levels and show initiative.
The Sr Project Engineer will be charged with ensuring new leading-edge technology opportunities are delivered and transitioned into operations successfully
- Develop and review detailed scopes of work, control formal review and approval.
- Review and approve project technical specifications - designs, SoW, functional specifications.
- Chair project meetings, produce minutes, action, and decisions register.
- Monitor the development of deliverables in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Maintain a project action list, deliverables, risk, issues, and decisions register.
- Help with budget development and approval.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks, procurement tasks, logistics tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications and scopes of work for the project's needed equipment and other subcontractor activities as required.
- Ensuring all works are completed safely and adhere to company Vision and Values
- Developing and executing value-add strategies in scenarios with indiscrete objectives and goals.
- Defining and delivering multiple parallel Scopes of Work
- Frugality in management of project budgets and schedules
- Familiarity or willingness to learn Process Safety
- Implements and maintains Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and business compliance standards providing a safe working environment, and continuous improvement in HSE process and integrity performance.
- Reporting to: Project Manager
- Relevant experience in project engineering or a similar role
- Prior experience preferably in the energy, infrastructure, or resources sector, and in major projects.
- Experience in the development and commissioning of facilities or manufacturing equipment.
- Organisational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving and project management skills
- Demonstrated technical, project management and leadership skills in multi-disciplinary projects.
- Engineering degree or similar
- 12 month contract opportunity
- Perth based (East Perth)
- Work with a global green energy company
- Monday to Friday
- Support the Development ofHydrogen Production Systems
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth