About this role: Sr. Electrical Reliability Engineer
Brunel is currently searching for a Sr. Electrical Reliability Engineer for direct hire with our client located in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
In this role you will lead the Electrical Instrument function for the plant and institute and effective reliability process for all critical assets.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Company HSE Performance Standards, as well as applicable acts and regulations.
- Daily support to operations.
- Small MOC’s, FI or Capex projects.
- Ensuring that all electrical assets at the plant have effective Reliability and Capability Life Plans and maintenance strategies.
- Work closely with Maintenance Planners to ensure that preventive & predictive maintenance work orders in SAP are aligned with equipment maintenance strategies.
- Complete equipment failure investigations using root cause analysis techniques.
- Conduct engineering statistical reliability studies from the risk assessments, criticality data, corrective maintenance history and failure history.
- Implementation and Auditing of Standards and Guidelines in collaboration with Principal Engineers and Operations Personnel.
- Undertaking and organizing technical investigations, inspections, studies and surveys, and analyzing all historical data, to identify static plant equipment risk and criticality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in reliability engineering of a petro-chemical manufacturing plant, power generation, chemical or similar heavy industry environment.
- Experience with medium to low voltage, switch gears, motor control centers, large motors, VFD’s and instrumentation.
- Experience developing long term maintenance strategies, electrical safety programs and arch flash studies preferred.
- Familiarity with Safety Management Systems and Quality Management Systems.
- Familiarity with Manufacturing Excellence models, systems and processes relating to asset capability and reliability.
- Demonstrated ability in optimizing reliability (e.g. reducing failure rates, increasing uptime, etc.)
- Strong understanding of RBM (Risk-based Maintenance) and RCM (reliability centered maintenance) maintenance strategy development
- Experienced in the various methods of Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and a team player
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship
Excellent salary with a 10% annual bonus. A 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off! 3 weeks paid vacation, plus 12 holidays. Full health benefits including employer HSA contributions, dental plan with orthodontics, wellness coaching, and more. 4% 410K match, generous tuition reimbursement program, paid parental leave and more. Relocation package will be considered for non-local candidate.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Our client is a global leader in the commercial explosives supporting the mining industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit