About this role: Sr. Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Brunel International is a leading provider of staffing solutions for Petrochemical companies;
- We are currently looking for a Sr. Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
To provide technical support to the Maintenance Team to resolve any plant Electrical issues that are impacting production over a short period of time by providing technical expertise which may be equipment based or repair technique based for the identification of the facility’s availability and maintainability;
- Budgets: Contribute to the preparation of the unit maintenance budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/ revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified while supporting the maintenance strategy;
- Technical Support: Participate in troubleshooting chronic and repetitive failures, provide repair & overhaul recommendations, root cause investigations and evaluation in order to ensure the provision of technical expertise, whether the asset can meet its intended purpose or existing service conditions;
- Documentation: Carry out activities to ensure that all relevant technical documentation and equipment specific training, are documented and made available when required;
- Spare Part List: Support the Reliability Engineer, DAS and Mechanical Integrity Engineers as required in order to appropriately review spare parts list for existing equipment;
- Performance Data: Provide equipment performance and history data to the technical resource networks for input into equipment purchasing requirements, evaluation of equipment performance, vendor performance.
- Turnaround: Provide input on preparation of package, to identify maintenance and overhaul requirements as per equipment strategies;
- Maintenance Strategy: Provide inputs into the Equipment Specific, Unit Maintenance, and Unit Turnaround strategies concerning overhauls and major maintenance requirements for the units;
- Continuous Improvement: Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of Reliability & Integrity Division systems, processes and practices considering ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement;
- EH&S Focus: Comply with all relevant health, safety, security and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude.
- BE / B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with minimum 15 Years’ Experience in Petrochemical / Refinery Plant Maintenance;
- Proficiency in English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows & MS Office;
- Presentation Skills;
- Communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Engineering fundamentals and applications;
- Planning skills;
- Project Management skills;
- Knowledge on Statistical tools and applications;
- Application of Troubleshooting Methods and Techniques;
Specific - Electrical:
- Electrical measurement, engineering units and tools;
- Hazards associated with electrical equipment;
- Expert in Electrical equipment like, Switchgear, transformers, motors, VFD, FAP, UPS and DC Battery Charger etc;
- Reading electrical drawings and control circuits;
- Low/High voltage Protection relay testing.
- We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications;
- The successful candidate will also have access to our comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, vacation time, etc.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel International is an international staffing solutions provider that specializes in providing personnel for Petrochemical companies around the world;
- We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service possible by connecting them with the best talent available on the market today;
- Our experienced team is dedicated to helping our clients find the perfect fit for their needs quickly and efficiently.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait