About this role: Sr. Designer
- Review of engineering project data and deliverables and ensure compliance to Company relevant Standards.
- Assists the Lead Designer in the review and preparation of standards and procedures related to Design, Numbering, Symbology, and standard drawing formats.
- Conduct frequent site visits to verify accuracy of 3D models and 2D drawings and incorporate site As-Built Red Line Mark ups onto Master Records and update 3D Models.
- Maintain, control and update MER’s (Master Drawing Records) as per Company Standard
- Participate in issuance of tag numbers to offshore projects and maintain tag database.
- Assist in development of PowerPoint presentations, excel spread sheets and producing various reports.
- Perform other duties related to Engineering Information System activities as assigned.
- Degree / Diploma in Instrument Engineering. Knowledge of AutoCAD and 3D model software, PDMS, MS Office applications.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Oil and Gas sector, with hands on experience in development of design & installation drawings in Instrument discipline and experience of 3D modelling preferable at an advanced level.
- Experience in AutoCAD, and exposure to Database linked software tools usage.
- Exposure to Document Management Systems
- Capable of carrying out site visits to verify accuracy of 3D models and 2D drawings and incorporate site As-Built Red Line Mark ups onto Master Records.
- Familiarized with IEC, NEC Standards with preference to Shell DEP’s.
- Able to perform QA/QC checks on drawings including verification of data accuracy and consistency and quality of drawing format, presentation, and use of correct symbology.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment requiring special coordination skills.
- Preferable with some experience working overseas.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours/6 Days
- 26 June 2024 With possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deepika Mafatlal Jain is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deepika Mafatlal Jain
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha