About this role: Specialist Approvals Delivery
Are you an experienced Specialist Approvals professional with a passion for driving positive change in the resource sector? Do you thrive in a high-performing team and seek exciting opportunities to make an impact? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
- Collaborate with internal business and approvals experts to develop an optimised approvals strategy covering mines, rail, port, and utilities
- Produce high-quality reports and documentation
- Administer and manage the Approvals Request process for designated projects/sites
- Facilitate issue resolution and manage stakeholders to ensure timely authorisation of Approvals Requests
- Lead coordination meetings for Approvals Requests related to assigned projects/sites
- Utilise approvals and GIS systems effectively
- A strong understanding of the Government approvals framework relevant to the resource sector
- Experience working with approvals and GIS systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management and written communication skills
- Sound negotiation and influencing abilities
- Access to the Brunel Benefits – Discounts on Gym memberships, hotels, health insurance and more!
- Perth based - WFH flexibility
- 8 hours per day
- Super on all hours worked
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keisha Hunter is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth