About this role: SP IAP Planner
Brunel are searching for a highly skilled ST IAP Planner to work for one of our major global clients;
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Bacton, England;Duration: 12 + Months.
What you Will be Doing:
- Ensure any plan changes are communicated and approved per the Change Control process;
- Support the execution of activities as planned for the delivery of the business outcome;
- Support the IAPS plan owner to establish performance measures, monitor and drive plan performance to deliver business outcome (business and process KPIs);
- Develop and support the implementation IAPS continuous improvement plan (process, data and systems);
- Facilitate/ run IAPS planning meetings, raise/identify challenges to plan do-ability, performance, risk/opportunities, issues and in particular, the impact on Shutdown, deferments and Latest Estimate of production.
We are Looking for the Following:
- Knowledge of planning systems such as SAP and Primavera;
- Familiar with the Onshore installations & organization;
- Strong stakeholder engagement and collaboration skills, but willing to challenge existing behaviours and ways of working to drive process and performance continuous improvement in the Production Unit.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester