About this role: Site Services Coordinator (Residential Onslow)
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Oil & Gas Energy Group, Brunel is presently sourcing a Site Services Coordinator for a 2 year contract located in Onslow WA. Please note: this is a residential ONLY role with Company housing provided.
Responsible to work with Business Partners (BP) Site Lead Team to ensure delivery of agreed outcomes in the execution of contracted Scopes of Works relating to Site Services operational areas. Specifically responsible for engagement and setting expectations with Company site service users and facilitating the removal of barriers to Business Partners operational performance.
Areas will include:
Camp & Catering, Facilities Maintenance, Pest Management and Quarantine, Security Services, Shore Base & Logistics Services. Material Operations. Diving, Waste Management, Civil Engineering, Fuel, Residential Housing and Fleet Management.
Guide to responsibilities:
- Provide inputs to Perth Site Services Team in planning, design, and budgeting activities for Major Capital Projects (MCPs), Minor Works (MW) and Turnaround events (TAR). Inputs will include current capacities, current schedules, any barriers to project demand
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) on-site for Business Partner engagements, unless otherwise agreed in Service Requests.
- Provides site intelligence on consolidation, sharing and stand-alone opportunities and risks in the Core to Project interfaces to maintain cross site expectations
- Provide review and feedback to Perth SSCs on relevant supporting documentation, ie RFQs, RFSs
- Approves CTRs and provides input to Contract Owners for raising of SRs
- Attendance and participation at BP’s Pre-Starts and Toolbox meetings
- Participation in Company audits
- Participation in field audits / inspections, Field Safeguard Assurance (FSA) and Control of Work (CoW) - engagements
- Demonstration of Company Safety And Environmental Leadership and Operational Excellence culture
- Support BP to align and comply with the Contractor Operational Excellence Management (COEM) processes and guidelines
- Financial responsibilities – ie input to operational forecasts and spend, review and approval of invoices, coordinate an development of annual Work Program and Budget
- Responsible for the performance of a number of business partners that directly impacts on both the local Company residents and the camp residents wellbeing. Significant scope in the management of buildings, assets and infrastructure. SSC will have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple priorities, support conflict resolution and demonstrate the ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Previous Site Services Coordinator or similar background is required
- Positive ‘can do’ approach to work
- MS Office Suite skills
- Proven ability to work as a team and independently
- Confident communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong organisational and record keeping skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- 2 year contract!
- Great opportunity for local Onslow residential candidates!
- Company housing provided
- Excellent negotiable day rate
- 9 day fortnight / 9 hours worked per day
- Flexible working arrangements
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth