About this role: Site Installation Project Manager
Join our client's team as a Site Installation Project Manager and be part of a major smart infrastructure endeavor in Melbourne, focusing on data center projects.
This role offers a chance to lead data center projects from start to finish while ensuring their success, customer satisfaction, and professional stakeholder management.
- Execute data center projects within defined requirements (budget, time, functionality).
- Ensure business success and customer satisfaction through professional stakeholder management.
- Coordinate installation personnel, service providers, and suppliers on-site for data center projects.
- Clarify technical issues with the Engineering Project Manager and customers on-site.
- Oversee site administration and adherence to guidelines, processes, and procedures in the context of data centers.
- Assume economic responsibility for data center projects, including calculating costs for suppliers.
- Represent the site in data center project decision-making committees.
- Coordinate contractors before and during data center project execution.
- Establish efficient methods for data center site control and reporting.
- Assess risks and opportunities at the data center construction site.
- Monitor compliance with standards, regulations, laws, quality, and EHS guidelines in the context of data centers.
- Supervise the installation and commissioning of MV and LV equipment for data center projects.
- Dealing with bulky electrical components
- Minimum of Electricians License.
- Familiarity with MV and LV Equipment.
- Experience with site management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have Full Australian working rights.
- 7 month contract
- Work with a global company
- Hourly rate of pay up to $100 - $160 depending on experience
Please Note: Only applicants with current full Australian working rights will be considered for this role.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Stock is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane