About this role: Site Experience Coordinator
Site Experience Coordinator (2 years - contract)Kitimat, BC
We are seeking a Site Experience Coordinator for our client based in Kitimat, BC. Reporting to the Head of Communications and Reputation, this role will be responsible for delivering safe, effective, and engaging site tours. This is a site-based communication generalist role as well, that will work closely with construction and operations leadership assisting with tactical deployment of communications plans and projects aimed at strengthening the company’s reputation and brand in the region.
- Plan and execute safe and engaging site tours for a broad range of stakeholders including our joint venture participants, First Nations, Government, Regulators, and media
- Build positive relationships with Senior leaders that foster trust and credibility to tell the story about our first cargo
- Design, develop, and deploy communications that reflect our company’s values highlighting our performance towards a safe and successful start-up
- Manage and execute internal and external site events, programs
- Support internal communications channels at site for site workforce such as Yammer, site town halls, face-to-face engagements, video and digital signage
- Stay informed of key milestones and events from all departments and collaboratively work with site business and construction leaders to develop and edit content and messages
- Maintain and communicate company‘s internal and external communications standards and processes to site contractors and sub-contractors
- Support emergency and crisis response, as needed, as a backfill to the Public Information Officer of the site incident command
- Support media/social media relations and branding activities in the community and at site
- Photography and videograhy as required
- 1-3 years of professional experience in communications, event planning
- A post-secondary degree in Communications or Public Relations.
- Ability to influence without direct responsibility.
- Strategic thinker, self-starter, excellent problem-solver, highly motivated, proactive, flexible and results-oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing and responding to issues and crisis as part of an integrated team.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and willingness to be involved in additional activities outside prescribed job description
- Possess a valid driver's license (driving on-site is essential to the role)
- Additional travel and evening / weekend work may be required as part of this role.
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Clemens Snoeijer is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto