About this role: Service Technician - Water Treatment
Do you enjoy working independently and like being on the road? Fantastic Hands on Service Technician role – Site office Peakhurst - Immediate start with a company vehicle, Laptop, Phone and Bonuses!
Our client is a national water & waste water treatment specialist. They design & manufacture a wide range of water treatment plants, and supports its customers with a network of service teams across Australia. There is a current opportunity for a Service Technician to join the NSW team. The work will predominantly be in the field covering Sydney and the surrounding area, with some regional and occasional interstate travel. This role reports to the NSW Service Team Leader
- Completing scheduled preventative maintenance
- Completing reactive and breakdown maintenance when required
- Reporting service outcomes
- Take responsibility for service outcomes to improve customer satisfaction
- Assist with system upgrades and improvements
- Participate in water treatment plant commissioning
- Water treatment industry experience
- Strong problem solving capability and technical skills
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings and write service reports
- Be comfortable working independently
- Be flexible to travel to site
- Have a valid Australian Driver’s License and clean driving record
- A relevant trade qualification (mechanical / plumbing / electrical) will be highly regarded
- Company vehicle, mobile phone and iPad
- Appropriate remuneration package including company bonus plan
- Potential for career growth in an expanding organisation
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Alison Hodgson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane