About this role: Senior Quality Assurance Manager
Sr. Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for managing the site’s overall quality system in alignment with the company’s global policies. The Sr. Quality Assurance Manager drives the execution of deliverables by proactively managing a high-performance team while identifying and addressing quality issues and monitoring and reporting the site’s quality metrics, and effectively organizing and leading external audits. This position will work cross-functionally with a variety of departments including the Post Market Surveillance Team to manage and address customer complaints.• Lead the Quality Assurance Team, which includes Quality Engineering, Quality Systems, Quality Control, and Calibration. • Manage a team of Quality professionals in driving robust problem-solving, non-conformance reduction, and continuous improvement efforts. Drive values stream optimization through the application of proven methodologies such as Six Sigma, LEAN, Kaizen events, etc.
• Promote production line value stream characterization and optimization efforts. Ensure process control plans (SPC, sampling, inspection methods) are appropriate and effective.• Proactively manages performance and team dynamics to ensure a fair, professional, and high-performance environment, in alignment with the company’s goals and core values.
• Develops individual and organizational capabilities to build bench strength while delivering results.• Establish, implement, and maintain an effective, efficient, and cohesive site-specific quality system that ensures compliance with FDA and ISO expectations, in alignment with the company’s global policies.
• Responsibility to serve as Management Representative.• Organize, lead, and facilitate FDA and Notified Body audits, inspections, and correspondence.
• Create an internal audit schedule and ensure timely execution.• Drive pragmatic, responsive, and timely execution of Non-Conformances and CAPAs.
• Manage and report on-site quality metrics – monitoring, planning, and executing to improve performance.• Identify and respond to trends and quickly address underperforming metrics.
• Partner with Design Teams to ensure the successful transfer of new designs from development to production.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience supervisory or management experience.• ASQ CQA or CQE certification preferred.
• Broad engineering experience in manufacturing operations including new product development, cost reduction, and quality engineering.• Knowledge of clean room controls, medical device development, and device assembly.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Meagan Geris is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Minneapolis