About this role: Senior Project Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Senior Project Engineer to work for one of our major global clients
Start date: ASAP
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Duration: 1 year
What you Will be Doing:
- Support the Acorn PM responsible for the technical delivery of the Track 2 Due Diligence to DESNZ (Department for Energy Security and Net Zero);
- Expect a high pressure environment, managing a large variety of internal and external stakeholders and delivery against frequent and challenging deadlines;
- Full accountability for the Technical Developer role of the Acorn Hydrogen module (estimated 300 mil£ headline size). This will initially be limited to pre DG3 activities including screening studies with the two main competitors for this scope.;
- Manage day to day design and project activities with contractors to ensure delivery specifications are met;
- Review and monitor contractors progress against schedule and ensure key project milestones are being achieved and reported;
- Work together with the LD to ensure integrated scope across the full TECOP spectrum;
- Develop key TD scope such as the Project Execution Strategy and associated activities, to support a successful DG3for the Acorn Project;
- At a later stage the responsibility for Hydrogen will be transferred to a more senior Project Manager.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Excellent interpersonal, report writing and presentation skills;
- Tenacity, persistence, and determination to succeed;
- Strong integrating capabilities;
- Excellent personal organization and time management skills;
- Strong project delivery mindset and a high sense of personal accountability to deliver commitments;
- Quality assurance skills;
- Committed to learning and continuous improvement, and motivating others to be successful;
- Commercially and contractually knowledgeable, experience in managing or supporting management of major FEED and EPC contracts would be an advantage and working with different contract models through contract preparation, negotiation, implementation and close out.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester