About this role: Senior Production Engineer
Senior Production Engineer
Our client, a producer of Oil and Natural Gas in Western Canada, is seeking an addition to their Production Engineering team. Based in Calgary, Alberta the successful candidate will be expected to develop effective working relationships with diverse groups within the company and work collaboratively with third parties to achieve results.
- Review current production rates and downtime and communicate with the field regarding well facility and cost performance.
- Detail well reviews with a focus on maintaining base production rate and reducing operatingcosts.
- Well evaluations including log interpretation, decline analysis, and stimulation recommendation.
- Provide technical support to optimize wells, facilities, and infrastructure, identifying and recommending opportunities to enhance well productivity, equipment reliability, and equipment utilization, reduce operating expenses and apply innovative and cost-effective plans.
- Production operation evaluations including pipeline modelling, compression optimization, oiland gas treating and processing, metering and measurement.
- Provide budgetary and AFE quality cost estimates for production, facilities, and pipeline projects.
- Maintain effective communication with team members, stakeholders, and field operations.
- Procure equipment and materials
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with minimum 10 years related oil & gas experience with 7-10+ years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Previous well and pipeline optimization experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead direct reports
- Professional Engineering designation with APEGA or ASET.
- Experience with FastPiper software would be considered an asset.
- Self-motivated and energetic, proven ability to collaborate with team members.
- Ability to be decisive, and safely and efficiently execute projects.
- Strong communication and computer skills
What We Offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services you need to lead your industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, we help you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing – anywhere in the world.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jen Folkes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto