About this role: Senior Process Engineer
Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Facilitate process engineering activities for Projects Engineering Support Division to execute key activities ensuring that all activities comply with standardized processes and are delivered to the highest standards.
- Reports to Head of Projects Engineering Support.
- Role is accountable for engineering works and timely issuance of all Engineering deliverables and technical internal/external interfaces for Projects Engineering Support.
- Coping with multiple engineering requirements and technical interfaces with various entities/owners and differing specifications.
- Managing engineering resources due to resource sharing and functional support set-up
- Support process engineering discipline activities and contribute to the project department strategy and goals.
- Coordinate technical activities through interactions with the project owner, shareholder, facilities owner, contractors, vendors, consultants.
- Update and amend various policies and procedures related to Projects Management Department as and when required in consultation with the Head of Projects Engineering Support and other team leaders.
- Support the engineering team of external organizations, entities appointed representatives to ensure engineering design addresses each companies’ expectations consistent with COMPANY and Project’s objectives.
- Review complex tasks and provide appropriate recommendations to management on issues. Provide support to other disciplines and contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks.
- Maintain best practices, systems and software tools that will continuously improve execution of the projects and optimize cost effective implementation activities.
- Ensures compliance with COMPANY systems and processes including the Company Project Management System (CPMS) and maintains support and adoption of all processes. Prepare plans and work schedules that ensure effective completion of projects.
- Participate in contracting and procurement activities to ensure technical requirements are met from pre-qualification, preparation of bid invitations and requests for quotation, bidding, evaluations, contract execution and performance, and contract(s) close-out.
- Monitors and provides necessary guidance to the FEED, EPC Contractor(s) and all 3rd Party Services throughout the project phases. Ensures the facilities are constructed per scope, meeting COMPANY standards and specifications, within the time and project cost approved by the shareholders.
- Ensures timely project execution and implementing the Company integrity and reliability systems as per project plan.
- Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization.
- 8 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, of which 3 years ‘are in project management team role.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements.
- Conversant with Company, National and internationally accepted specifications.
- Computer literate, with advanced knowledge of all relevant engineering software tools, systems and tools.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha