About this role: Senior Planner
- Responsible for the detailed planning, scheduling & reporting of major projects in the E&C department.
- Develop and produce plans using Primavera P6
- Responsible for deliverables such as S-curves, one page dashboard by project, histograms, and tabular man-hour reports.
- Act as primary interface between contractor planning departments and the company project team for EPC Projects.
- Monitor contractor schedules.
- Provision of day-to-day planning support the Project Engineers/ Discipline Engineers to help ensure the successful and timely delivery of all work within assigned projects.
- Review and report on projects schedule.
- Responsible for development of 5WLAH & 4MLAH in liaison with IOP.
- Review and analyze contractors’ projects scheduling and planning documents (procedures, reports, etc.). Verify milestones in line with projects. Elaborate and follow up defined KPI.
- Elaborate a management-type high level plan.
- Develop projects delay analysis.
- Liaising with department Leadership Team in providing updates to improvements related to business processes & system functionality.
- Carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by his hierarchical superior’s Critical path analysis of the support network schedule. Variance analysis of critical paths Working closely with the project team assisting and guiding on any project planning issues
- Produce Planning deliverables such as S-curves, one page dashboard by project, Histograms and tabular manhour reports Assist Activity Owners in developing fit for purpose plans for assigned activities.
- Produce Integrated Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication and Construction Plans at various levels for assigned Project(s). Challenge the readiness and achievability of the plans.
- Ensuring all client planning expectations are met.
- Understanding of project team and client reporting requirements and expectations including performance measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Guiding & directing junior team members in resolution of project difficulties and planning issues.
- Engineering background with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Planning / Scheduling of O&G installations and project management.
- Strong Knowledge for offshore brownfield projects.
- Thorough experience and understanding of planning and scheduling principles and in the use of Primavera P6 software Demonstrable proficiency with integrated planning environments and processes.
- Initiative to seek out required information and communicate issues proactively.
- Strong communication and people development experience. Good interpersonal and communication skills Experience in the use of relevant software (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access).
- Fluent in English.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 31-Dec-2025 with possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Muhammad Umair Afzal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Muhammad Umair Afzal
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha